ShaDCraft Season 2
ShaDCraft Season 2
ShaDCraft Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShaDCraft 1.2.5 is here! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PreciousStones or ProtectionStones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tvo258789

Lapis Lazuli : 27

PreciousStones or ProtectionStones Empty
PostSubject: PreciousStones or ProtectionStones   PreciousStones or ProtectionStones I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

Hello,

Since Wolf said we don't have any protection plugins for players to protect their homes, I suggest we get PreciousStones or ProtectionStones. They are similar, PreciousStones is the exact same plugin as the ProtectionStones but with more useful things.

PreciousStones

This plugin let players protect areas with different kind of blocks. But it also have blocks like God Stones, which heal/feed/repair your tools slowly. Or peacekeeper (which we don't really need since pvp's off). You can configure to use another kind of block, like if you don't like to use a sponge, you can use something else instead. "You can mix and match over 80 different kind of flags to create your own customized PreciousStone that will do just about anything." It also have economy support so that you need to pay to place a PreciousStone, but when you break the block, it'll give your money back.

ProtectionStones:

This plugin to me is like a smaller version of PreciousStones. It only have 3 available stones that only protect an area. It is incompatible with PreciousStones since they both use the same command (/ps). This plugin require WorldGuard.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
StriK.eR
Administrator
StriK.eR

Lapis Lazuli : 5

PostSubject: Re: PreciousStones or ProtectionStones   PreciousStones or ProtectionStones I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm sure they have borders or permissions? Such as you cannot build on the main map or destroy blocks on the main block because you aren't in a certain group?

I'll ask Wolf to look into this.
Back to top Go down
WolfHero
Administrator
WolfHero

Lapis Lazuli : 58

PostSubject: Re: PreciousStones or ProtectionStones   PreciousStones or ProtectionStones I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:01 pm

I've looked into it. PreciousStones caused massive lag issues for some reason, and is leaving residual protection messages even after removing the plugin. I may try ProtectionStones but not for a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://shadycraft2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PreciousStones or ProtectionStones   PreciousStones or ProtectionStones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PreciousStones or ProtectionStones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShaDCraft Season 2 :: ShadyCraft Central :: Suggestions :: Server Suggestions-
Jump to: