ShaDCraft Season 2
ShaDCraft Season 2
ShaDCraft Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShaDCraft 1.2.5 is here! <3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The name is already taken.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xSolitary

Lapis Lazuli : 0

The name is already taken. Empty
PostSubject: The name is already taken.   The name is already taken. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:53 am

Hello i am an Admin from the official Shadycraft server, i would like to inform you that the name of you server is already taken.
Contact me via teamspeak [ts.shadycraft.net:6310].
Back to top Go down
StriK.eR
Administrator
StriK.eR

Lapis Lazuli : 5

PostSubject: Re: The name is already taken.   The name is already taken. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:37 pm

xSolitary wrote:
Hello i am an Admin from the official Shadycraft server, i would like to inform you that the name of you server is already taken.
Contact me via teamspeak [ts.shadycraft.net].
You may be the official but we're official also.
We're named after this forum without awareness of your server.
http://shadygamer.com/
Back to top Go down
WolfHero
Administrator
WolfHero

Lapis Lazuli : 58

PostSubject: Re: The name is already taken.   The name is already taken. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:08 am

xSolitary wrote:
Contact me via teamspeak [ts.shadycraft.net].

I know it's been a bit since you posted. It's like Striker said, ShadyCraft.com is "hosting" it's own server, I was certain the name would be taken but I didn't know what else to call it. Please, since the teamspeak server is unreachable pm me here rguarding the matter and perhaps we can work on two separate names. Since you had it first I'll be more than willing to change mine if it still reflects ShadyGamer.
Back to top Go down
https://shadycraft2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The name is already taken.   The name is already taken. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name is already taken.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ShaDCraft Season 2 :: ShadyCraft Central :: Help Desk :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: